Rules, Regulations and Disclaimers
Last Modified: June 4, 2017
For Medical Cannabis Payment Systems Web Sites
Medical Cannabis Payment Systems Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Medical Cannabis Payment Systems") requires that all the visitors to our site(s) on the World Wide Web (the "Site") adhere to the following rules and regulations. By accessing the Site you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
User access to and use of the Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Medical Cannabis Payment Systems and other parties. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Medical Cannabis Payment Systems or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site ("Content") is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
THIS SITE MAY PROVIDE A LINK TO OTHER SITES BY ALLOWING THE USER TO LEAVE THIS SITE TO ACCESS THIRD-PARTY MATERIAL OR BY BRINGING THE THIRD-PARTY MATERIAL INTO THIS SITE VIA "INVERSE" HYPERLINKS AND FRAMING TECHNOLOGY (A "LINKED SITE"). MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS HAS NO DISCRETION TO ALTER, UPDATE, OR CONTROL THE CONTENT ON A LINKED SITE. THE FACT THAT MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS HAS PROVIDED A LINK TO A SITE IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT, AUTHORIZATION, SPONSORSHIP, OR AFFILIATION WITH RESPECT TO SUCH SITE, ITS OWNERS, OR ITS PROVIDERS. THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS IN RELYING UPON USING, OR RETRIEVING ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON THE INTERNET, AND MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS URGES YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THESE RISKS BEFORE RELYING UPON, USING, OR RETRIEVING ANY SUCH INFORMATION ON A LINKED SITE.
ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A WEBSITE TO WHICH THE SITE IS LINKED (A "LINKED SITE") ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS, (B) ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON LINKED SITES OR (C) THE CAPABILITIES OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE.
OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR USER'S RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR USE OF THE SITE AND LINKED SITES
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SITE IS COMPLETE OR UP-TO-DATE. MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE. MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS MAY CHANGE THE CONTENT ON THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS OR CHANGES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
YOU AGREE THAT MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS, ITS AFFILIATES AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICE OR LOST OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, EVEN IF MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS IS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER'S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (e.g., YOU CANNOT ACCESS YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR SERVICES ARRANGED THROUGH THE SITE
YOU AGREE THAT MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS IS A MERE AGENT FOR THE PROVIDERS OF SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS REGARDING ANY FAILURE OR BREACH WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE ARE LIMITED TO CLAIMS AGAINST ANY AND ALL SERVICE PROVIDERS. MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OUR INDIRECT DAMAGES, IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY CARRIER OR OTHER SUPPLIER THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT, ERROR, OMISSION, INJURY, LOSS, ACCIDENT, DELAY OR IRREGULARITY WHICH MAY BE INCURRED THROUGH THE FAULT, NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE, OF SUCH CARRIER OR SUPPLIER AND YOU HEREBY EXONERATE MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS FROM ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF USER COMMUNICATIONS
Except as required by law and in accordance with the Medical Cannabis Payment Systems Internet Privacy Statement, [view Medical Cannabis Payment Systems Internet Privacy Statement]. Medical Cannabis Payment Systems will maintain the confidentiality of all user communications which contain personal user information and which are transmitted directly to Medical Cannabis Payment Systems except as identified by individual interactive webpages on this site. Postings by a user on any message board or in any chat room will not be protected as confidential and Medical Cannabis Payment Systems may use and provide information contained in any such postings (including any ideas, concepts, know-how or other intellectual property) to any of its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates for any purpose whatsoever and as deemed appropriate by Medical Cannabis Payment Systems.
User should be aware that Linked Sites may contain confidentiality provisions that differ from the provisions provided herein. Medical Cannabis Payment Systems is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions.
YOUR CONTACT WITH ADVERTISERS
Your dealings or correspondence with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site (including, without limitation, payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings or correspondence) are solely between you and such advertisers. Medical Cannabis Payment Systems makes no representations or warranties with respect to any advertising content of, or any products or services that may be obtained from, such advertisers. You agree that Medical Cannabis Payment Systems will not be responsible or liable with respect to any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of: (a) any such dealings or correspondence between you and such advertisers, (b) content, products or services of such advertisers, or (c) the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
LINKED INTERNET SITES
Medical Cannabis Payment Systems prohibits caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site. Medical Cannabis Payment Systems reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and specifically disclaims any responsibility for the Content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Site. Access to any other Internet sites linked to the Site is at the user's own risk.
User should be aware that Linked Sites may contain rules and regulations, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, transmission of personal data provisions, and other provisions that differ from the provisions provided on the Site. Medical Cannabis Payment Systems is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions.
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE OR OFFERS
Nothing in the Site constitutes investment advice, including Medical Cannabis Payment Systems' filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission or other governmental or regulatory bodies. Medical Cannabis Payment Systems provides investor relations materials for convenience and information only. In addition, investor relations materials and other Web Site content are not offers to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
FORWARD LOOKING INFORMATION
Certain information on this Site contains certain forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties and speak only as of the date on which they are made. The words "believe", "expect", "anticipate", "optimistic", "intend", "aim", "will" or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they are made. Medical Cannabis Payment Systems undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the company's forward-looking statements are described in Medical Cannabis Payment Systems' periodic reports.
All press releases and other materials presented or released to the financial community that are contained on the Site were, to the best of Medical Cannabis Payment Systems' knowledge, timely and accurate when issued. However, the passage of time can render information stale, and you should not rely on the continued accuracy of any such material beyond the date of issuance. Medical Cannabis Payment Systems has no responsibility to update any information contained in any such material. All viewers should carefully check the dates of issuance of the material contained in the Site.
POSTINGS[For use in connection with message boards or chat rooms on the Site.] Medical Cannabis Payment Systems is under no obligation to review any messages, information or content ("Postings") posted on the Site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, Medical Cannabis Payment Systems may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or remove any Postings that contain: Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Advertisements or solicitations of any kind. [Note - This is not applicable for those Sites with message boards containing classified advertisements.] Messages posted by users impersonating others. Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references. Messages by non-spokesperson employees of Medical Cannabis Payment Systems purporting to speak on behalf of Medical Cannabis Payment Systems or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning Medical Cannabis Payment Systems. Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information. Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point. Chain letters of any kind.
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
[For use in connection with Sites through which proprietary User/Customer account data may be transmitted.] User acknowledges and agrees that by providing Medical Cannabis Payment Systems with any personal or proprietary user information through the Site, user consents to the transmission of such personal or proprietary user information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with Medical Cannabis Payment Systems' standard business practices.
User should be aware that Linked Sites may contain transmission of personal data provisions that differ from the provisions provided herein. Medical Cannabis Payment Systems is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions.
View Medical Cannabis Payment Systems Internet Privacy Statement.
CHANGES TO RULES AND REGULATIONS
Medical Cannabis Payment Systems reserves the right to revise these Rules and Regulations at any time and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these Rules and Regulations. Medical Cannabis Payment Systems will indicate that changes to these Rules and Regulations have been made by updating the date indicated after "Last Modified" at the end of these Rules and Regulations.
VIOLATIONS OF RULES AND REGULATIONS
Medical Cannabis Payment Systems reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Rules and Regulations, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Site.
ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
USE OF "COOKIE" FILE FEATURES
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT - NOTIFICATION TO MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS REGARDING ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Medical Cannabis Payment Systems has registered an agent with the United States Copyright Office in accordance with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act") and avails itself of the protections under the Act. Medical Cannabis Payment Systems reserves the right to remove any Content on the Site which allegedly infringes another person's copyright. Notices to Medical Cannabis Payment Systems regarding any alleged copyright infringement on the Site should be directed to Medical Cannabis Payment Systems.
[For United States based sites only] Users of this Site agree to submit to the laws of the State of Utah, USA and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
WAIVER OF CERTAIN RIGHTS
Users of this site, who are engaged in certain businesses with or via Medical Cannabis Payment Systems, acknowledge that personally identifying information, financial information, and other otherwise protected information submitted to this site or Medical Cannabis Payment Solutions is required to be available for inspection by government officers and agencies in order to conform to Law. USERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AFFIRM THAT THEY ARE PROVIDING THIS INFORMATION VOLUNTARILY, AND THAT THEY WAIVE RELEVANT FOURTH AND FIFTH AMENDMENT PROTECTIONS, AND CORREPSPONDING STATE PROTECTIONS, AND ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER AGAINST MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SOLUTIONS DERIVING IN ANY WAY FROM THIS WAIVER, BUT ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO UTILIZE THE SERVICES OF MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SOLUTIONS AND TO CONFORM THEIR ACTIVITIES AND THOSE OF MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SOLUTIONS TO THE LAW.
NOTIFICATION TO MEDICAL CANNABIS PAYMENT SYSTEMS REGARDING SALES OVER THE INTERNET OF ILLEGITIMATE PRODUCTS
Merchants must not accept Medical Cannabis Payment Systems Cards for sales of products over the Internet that would constitute a violation of copyright or trademark laws applicable to the merchant or user (such copyright-infringing or counterfeit trademark products, collectively, "Illegitimate Products").
You may notify Medical Cannabis Payment Systems regarding sales by merchants of alleged Illegitimate Products by contacting Medical Payment Systems. The communication must be submitted by a person or entity having the legal standing and authority to assert the applicable copyright or trademark right concerning the products (a "Rights-Holder").
All users of our online services subject to Privacy Statement and agree to be bound by Terms of Service. Please review.
U.S. Online Privacy Statement
Effective Date: June 4, 2017
At Medical Cannabis Payment Systems, we are committed to safeguarding your privacy. We want you to know how we may collect, use, share, and keep information about you and the choices that are available to you.
When we provide Medical Cannabis Payment Systems products or services to you, we may also give you specific additional details about how we will use your personal information. If you have an Medical Cannabis Payment Systems product or service that is not provided by Medical Cannabis Payment Systems (such as a card issued by one of our associated institutions), please review the relevant privacy notice that covers such product or service or contact your product or service provider for information about their privacy practices.
This online privacy statement applies to Medical Cannabis Payment Systems websites, online applications that run on smart phones, tablets, mobile devices (“apps”), and other online services that we offer which link to this statement. It does not apply to those websites, apps or online services that have their own online privacy statements.
Our websites and apps are not intended for persons under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit data online from, or market online to, children.
Since we may change this online privacy statement, we recommend that you check the current version available from time to time. If we make changes to this statement, we will update the “Effective Date” at the top of this page.
What information does this Online Privacy Statement cover?
This online privacy statement describes how we (and our Service Providers) may collect, use, share and keep information that we get about you online. We gather Online Information if you:
- Visit or use our website or apps;
- Receive or reply to electronic communications from us;
- View or click on our ads or other online content; and
- Interact with us through social media websites and other websites and apps.
In this statement, we also explain how we may combine Online Information with Other Information and how we then use the combined information.
What information do we collect online and how do we collect it?
The types of information we collect depends on which product or service you use.
Sometimes you give information directly to us (or to our Service Providers). For example, you might give us your name, account number, email, mailing address, phone number, or date of birth when you:
- fill out an online form;
- register, log into or update the settings on your account using our online services;
- enter a competition or register for a marketing offer; or
- buy something on our websites.
We (and our Service Providers or Third-Party Ad-Servers) also collect information through Cookies and Similar Technologies. Most Cookies and Similar Technologies will only collect De-Identified Information such as how you arrive at our website or your general location. However, certain Cookies and Similar Technologies do collect Personal Information. For example, if you click Remember Me when you log in to our website, a cookie will store your username.
We (and our Service Providers or Third-Party Ad-Servers) may collect information using Cookies and Similar Technologies about:
- the device you use to browse our websites or use our apps (for example, we may collect information about the operating system or the browser version and the type of device you use to open electronic communications from us);
- the IP Address and information related to that IP Address (such as domain information, your internet provider and general geographic location);
- browsing history on our websites or apps (such as what you search for, the pages you view, how long you stay, and how often you come back);
- how you search for our websites or apps, from which website you came from, and which of our Business Partners’ websites you visit;
- which ads or online content from us and our Business Partners you view, access, or click on;
- your browsing activities over time and across other websites, following your visit to one of our websites or apps;
- whether you open our electronic communications and which parts you click on; and
- the location of your mobile device (for example, when you use mobile websites or apps to register to receive location-based content).
We (and our Service Providers or Third-Party Ad-Servers) may also collect information made available through third-party platforms and apps (such as online social media platforms), through online databases or directories, or that is otherwise legitimately obtained. This information may be governed by the privacy notice(s) provided by the third party at the time of collection.
How do we use the information we collect about you?
We may use Online Information we collect about you on its own or combine it with Other Information to:
- deliver products and services, including to:
- recognize you when you return to our websites or use our apps;
- complete transactions;
- tell you about updates to your accounts, products, and services;
- update you about new features and benefits;
- answer questions and respond to your requests made through our websites or apps and through third-party websites (including social media);
- use the location of your mobile device for location-based services that you may request;
- determine how to best provide services to you and manage your accounts, such as the best way and time to contact you;
- improve our websites or apps and make them easier to use;
advertise and market our products and services – and those of our Business Partners – including to:
- present content that is tailored to your interests, including Targeted Advertising;
- send or provide you with ads, promotions, and offers;
- analyze whether our ads, promotions, and offers are effective;
- help us determine whether you may be interested in new products or services;
conduct research and analysis, including to:
- better understand our customers and our website visitors or app users;
- allow you to give feedback by rating and reviewing our products and services and those of our Business Partners;
- produce data analytics, statistical research, and reports;
- review and change our products and services;
- manage fraud and security risk, including to:
- detect and prevent fraud or criminal activity;
- safeguard the security of your information;
assess credit risks relating to our business, including to:
- evaluate and process your applications for our products and services and manage your existing accounts; and
- use it in other ways as required or permitted by law or with your consent.
How do we share your information?
Some Online Information is Personal Information.
How do we treat your Personal Information?
We do not share Personal Information with anyone except as described below. We may share Personal Information as required or as permitted by law, such as:
- with credit bureaus and similar institutions to report or ask about your financial circumstances, and to report or collect debts you owe;
- with regulatory authorities, courts, and governmental agencies to comply with legal orders, legal or regulatory requirements, and government requests;
- with our Service Providers, regulatory authorities, and governmental agencies to detect and prevent fraud or criminal activity, and to protect the rights of Medical Cannabis Payment Systems or others;
- within the Medical Cannabis Payment Systems Family of Companies;
- with our Service Providers who perform services for us and help us operate our business (we require Service Providers to safeguard Personal Information and only use your Personal Information for the purposes we specify);
- with financial institutions or Co-brand Partners with whom we jointly offer or develop products and services (but they may not use your Personal Information - in particular your email address - to independently market their own products or services to you unless you consent that they can do so);
- in the context of a sale of all or part of the Medical Cannabis Payment Systems Family of Companies or their assets; or
- for specific products or services, when you have given your consent.
- We may transfer Personal Information to Service Providers or companies within the Medical Cannabis Payment Systems Family of Companies throughout the world, for example, to process transactions and provide you with our products or services. Regardless of where we process your information, we still protect it in the manner described in this online privacy statement and according to the applicable laws.
How we handle Aggregated and De-identified Information?Aggregated Information or De-identified Information does not identify you individually; it helps us to analyze patterns among groups of people. We may share Aggregated Information or De-identified Information in several ways, for example: for the same reasons as we might share Personal Information; with Business Partners to help develop and market products or services and present targeted content and Targeted Advertising; with Business Partners to conduct analysis and research about customers and website visitors; or with Third-Party Ad-Servers to place ads (including ads of our Business Partners) on various websites and apps, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
How do we keep and safeguard your information?
We use administrative technical and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and facilities. We take reasonable steps to securely destroy or permanently de-identify Personal Information when we no longer need it. We will keep your Online Information only as long as we must to deliver our products and services, unless we are required by law or regulation or for litigation and regulatory investigations to keep it.
What are your choices about how we directly market to you?
You can choose how you would like to receive direct marketing communications - whether we send them to you through postal mail, email and/or telephone. If you choose to not receive marketing communications from us, we will honor your choice. Please be aware that if you choose not to receive such communications, certain offers attached to the product or services you have chosen may be affected. We will still communicate with you in connection with servicing your account, fulfilling your requests, or administering any promotion or any program in which you have elected to participate.
What other choices do you have?
If you have questions about our online privacy statement, call us at the number on the back of your Card or call us at the number for your product at contact us
How can you update your Personal Information
Card Users can log in to their Card accounts at refg.co to correct or update their Personal Information . They can also call the number on the back of their Card. Non Card Members can call the customer service number associated with their product.
- Aggregated Information -- data or information relating to multiple people which has been combined or aggregated. Aggregated Information includes information that we create or compile from various sources, including card transactions or certain data from Cookies and Similar Technologies.
- Medical Cannabis Payment Systems (we, our, us) -- the Medical Cannabis Payment Systems Company as identified at the beginning of this online privacy statement.
- Medical Cannabis Payment Systems Family of Companies -- any affiliate and subsidiary of, and any company owned or controlled by, the Medical Cannabis Payment Systems Company.
- Business Partners -- any third parties with whom we conduct business and have a contractual relationship, such as a business that accepts Medical Cannabis Payment Systems branded cards.
- Co-brand Partners -- businesses we partner with to offer cards featuring both brand logos.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies -- a cookie is a small data file that a website transfers to your computer's hard drive. We may place cookies when you visit our website or another company's websites where our ads appear or when you make purchases, request or personalize information, or register for certain services. If you accept the cookies used on our website, websites that are “powered by” another company on our behalf, or websites where our ads appear, you may give us access to information about your interests. We may use that information to personalize your experience. Similar technologies such as web beacons, pixels, gifs, and tags also do the same thing. We use the term Cookies and Similar Technologies in this statement to refer to all technologies that collect information in this way.
- De-identified Information -- data or information used in a way that does not identify you to a third party. We often derive De-Identified Information from Personal Information. It includes information that we may collect from various sources, such as card transactions or certain data from Cookies and Similar Technologies.
- IP Address -- a number assigned to a device when connecting to the Internet.
- Online Information -- data or information collected on the Medical Cannabis Payment Systems websites and apps as well as on websites and apps of third parties relating to topics about our business.
- Other Information -- Medical Cannabis Payment Systems internal information (for example, Card transaction data), external data that financial companies use to process applications and complete transactions, and other online and offline information we collect from or about you.
- Personal Information -- information that can identify a person, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Service Providers -- any vendor, third party and/or company that performs business operations on our behalf, such as printing, mailing, and other communications services (email, direct mail, etc.), marketing, data processing, servicing, collections, or ad management.
- Targeted Advertising -- ads we, or our Service Providers, or Third-Party Ad-Servers display on websites or in apps outside the Medical Cannabis Payment Systems Family of Companies based on the preferences or interests inferred from data collected from a particular computer or device regarding viewing behaviors over time and across different websites or apps.
- Third-Party Ad-Servers -- companies that provide the technology to place ads on websites (and apps) and track how ads perform. These companies may also place and access cookies on your device. The information they collect from our websites is in a form that does not identify you personally.